Okazaki Medical Clinic, Ukyoku, Kyoto, Japan
Accepted Date: March 15, 2017
A chronic atopic dermatitis healed completely after a number of repetitions of intradermal injection with a non-specific antigen preparation.
Specific antibody, Non-specific antibody, Mutual replacements, Complete healing
A case of atopic dermatitis that healed completely has explanation of the above concept is as follows:
(1) Equilibrium state exists among antibody molecules in the vicinity of their receptors on the surface of mast cells.
(2) Consequently, antibodies’ mutual substitutions occur ceaselessly.
(3) The ratio of number of receptors occupied by a group of antibodies equals the ratio of the number of antibodies that form the group.
(4) In conclusion, sufficient accumulation of non-specific antibodies in the patient’s body can bring about removal of pathogenic antibodies from the receptors.
(5) Where there is no cause of disease, there is no disease.
(6) The necessary and sufficient condition for the accumulation of non-specific antibodies in the patients’ bodies is to repeat intradermal injections with a non-specific antigen preparation.
The case, which I wish to demonstrate is that of a 37-year-old man (H.T.), who visited my clinic on September 19, 1991. He had had an atopic dermatitis since the age of 4 years. His dermatitis recovered in part spontaneously at the age of 15 and worsened at the age of 28. He was treated with repeated intradermal injections with 1 ampoule of Asthremedin, a product of Nippon Pharmaceutical Company(Osaka), consisting of 2 mg peptone and extracts of rabbit’s skin and testis, killed small pox virus, and fungi, at 2-3 day-intervals. Shortly after the 66th injection, he suffered from a temporary worsening of the dermatitis, i.e., a considerable quantity of exudes, followed by a complete healing.
Although the theory of antibodies’ mutual replacements is extremely simple, it does not necessarily mean that the theory is not too academic. In addition, the theory has an extremely enormous applicability, i.e., literally all of allergic and autoimmune diseases could be cured completely if this theory is applied to these diseases’ treatments [1-3].