About The Journal ISSN: 2591-7765
Surgical Research deals with the publication of the article related to the clinical surgical practices, researches and teachings as well. This Journal majorly emphasizes the investigations or researches on the surgical convenance and analysis. It serves as a platform for academics, practitioners, regulators, and policy makers to share and discuss insights related to their surgical research.
Surgical Research' features original clinical and experimental papers, condensed reviews of new knowledge relevant to surgical research, and short technical notes serving the information needs of investigators in various fields of operative medicine. Coverage includes surgery, surgical pathophysiology, drug usage, and new surgical techniques.
Surgical Research can be defined as the Research in human biology that will benefit surgical care. It allows us to discover the new theories for the surgery in modern society. It is mostly active in number of areas of basic, translational and clinical research.
Authors can submit articles related to Tissue culture, Microscopy, including confocal, Molecular biology space/equipment, Cellular respiration, small animal and large animal surgery, Experimental surgery, innovative surgery, medical ethics, surgical research.
It also includes the further topics like:
- Traumatic brain injury, Guillain-Barré syndrome, Myasthenia, Canine Epilepsy
- Uncomplicated Gastroschisis, Adrenal Adenoma, Prostate Cancer, CT Colonography
- Chemical Peritonitis, Acute abdomen: peritonitis, Intra-abdominal sepsis, Intussusception
- Lymphoid Neoplasms, Myelodysplastic syndromes, Myeloid Leukemia, Melanoma
- Surgical Skills, Hematogenous Tumor, Laparoscopic Splenectomy
- Pediatric Trauma, Tibia Fractures, Cerebral Palsy
- Postoperative morbidity, Gastric Cancer, Cardiac surgery
- Simulated Urinary Catheter Scenarios, Urinary Tract Infection
- Hepatectomy, Gastrointestinal Diseases, Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Emergency Hartmann’s Procedure, Loop Colostomy in the Treatment
- Immunotherapy studies, Murine CD8+ and CD4+ T cells
- Inguinal Hernia, Prophylactic Antibiotics
- Intra-abdominal operations, Peritoneal Fibrinolytic Activity
Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The advance scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
The Journal is using Editor Manager System for easy online tracking and managing of the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes a peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. The submitted article is to be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent by an e-mail at [email protected] or online https://www.scholarscentral.org/submission/advanced-surgical-research.html