About The Journal ISSN: 2529-8046
Dr. Henk A. Tennekes
Independent consultant in Toxicology in Pratteln,
Switzerland (1992-1998) and Sissach, Switzerland (1998-2002),
now based in Zutphen, the Netherlands
Indexed with CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
*Journal Impact Factor (2020): 2.083
Journal of Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation provides a resource for professionals researching and assessing environmental threats to both Homo sapiens and ecological systems. The editors believe papers published to be original, of sound science, purposeful for risk analysis (valuation, communication, management) and related areas, well written (in English), and a contribution to the scientific works. The journal's emphasis is on publication of papers that contribute to improvements in human and environmental health.
The journal is a quarterly, international, fully peer-reviewed publication. The journal's scope comprises of methodical and scientific information and also critical analysis in the following areas:
- Analysis and mapping of natural processes.
- Pollution Management, Pollution Control, Waste Management.
- Review and Strategy for policy making.
- Formulation of national/international environmental protection policy.
- Comparative legal aspects of pollution.
- Assessment of risks from water, soil and air pollution; effective and viable remedies.
- Protection of soil and groundwater.
- Ecosystem research.
- Waste disposal strategies.
- Ecological impact of pollutants, Clean technologies and Technological hazards
- Stochastic atmospheric and climate processes.
- Air pollution and quality assessment research.
- Modern Geostatistics.
- Mechanisms of pollutant formation, emission, exposure and absorption.
- Physical, chemical and biological analysis of human exposure from single and multiple media and routes; control and protection.
- Probabilistic methods in ecology and population biology.
- Epidemiological surveys.
- Models using stochastic differential equations stochastic or partial differential equations.
- Hazardous waste site characterization.
- Evaluation of environmental risk and safety
- Environment and sustainable development
- Environmental education and training
- Environmental risk assessment, consistency analysis and decision making.
- Surface and subsurface hydrology and hydraulics.
- Multiphase porous media domains and contaminant transport modelling.
- Hazardous waste site classification.
The Aim of the journal 'Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation' is to accommodate an accurate advice average to altercate the absolute advancements in the area of environmental risk. This account aims to accumulate and assets precise, specific, abundant manuscripts on the environmental scope. This Journal is a scientific open access one meant for the valuable researches and many developmental activities in the scientific community. It includes all the aspects in environmental sciences. Manuscripts are recommended from all the studies related to environment risk including basic ecology systems including all vegetation, animals, microorganisms, rocks, atmosphere and natural phenomena that occur within their boundaries.
It includes universal natural resources and physical phenomena that lack clear-cut boundaries, such as air, water, and climate, as well as energy, radiation, electric charge, and magnetism, not originating from human activity. Journal produces the valued manuscripts under its scope with valued scientific information.
Email your manuscript to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com or submit online at https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/environmental-risk-assessment-remediation.html
*2018 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2016 and 2017 with the number of times they are cited in 2018 based on Google Scholar Citation Index database. If 'X' is the total number of articles published in 2016 and 2017, and 'Y' is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2018 then, journal impact factor = Y/X.
Fast Editorial Execution and Review Process (FEE-Review Process)
Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation is participating in the Fast Editorial Execution and Review Process (FEE-Review Process) with an additional prepayment of $99 apart from the regular article processing fee. Fast Editorial Execution and Review Process is a special service for the article that enables it to get a faster response in the pre-review stage from the handling editor as well as a review from the reviewer. An author can get a faster response of pre-review maximum in 3 days since submission, and a review process by the reviewer maximum in 5 days, followed by revision/publication in 2 days. If the article gets notified for revision by the handling editor, then it will take another 5 days for external review by the previous reviewer or alternative reviewer.
Acceptance of manuscripts is driven entirely by handling editorial team considerations and independent peer-review, ensuring the highest standards are maintained no matter the route to regular peer-reviewed publication or a fast editorial review process. The handling editor and the article contributor are responsible for adhering to scientific standards. The article FEE-Review process of $99 will not be refunded even if the article is rejected or withdrawn for publication.
The corresponding author or institution/organization is responsible for making the manuscript FEE-Review Process payment. The additional FEE-Review Process payment covers the fast review processing and quick editorial decisions, and regular article publication covers the preparation in various formats for online publication, securing full-text inclusion in a number of permanent archives like HTML, XML, and PDF, and feeding to different indexing agencies.