Editorial Board Members
- Dr. H. A. Tennekes, Independent Consultant in Toxicology, ETS Nederland BV, Zutphen, The Netherlands
- David Jonathas, Caribbean Council of Higher Education In Agriculture (CaCHE). Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, The University of Texas at Arlington.
- AVIT A. CHAMI, Department of Economic Studies The Mwalimu Nyerere Memorial Academy Dar es Salaam Tanzania
- Dr. Swapnil Ganesh Sanmukh, Researcher, Sao Paulo State University. Department of Morphology. Laboratory of Extracellular Matrix Biology, Brazil. Botucatu, Sao Paulo
- Dr. S Ravichandran, Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India
- Dr. Fei Qi, Professor, College of Environmental Science and Engineering, Beijing Forestry University
- S.Ravichandran, Lovely Professional University, India
- Jaime Senabre, Director of SINIF. President of the International Scientific-Professional Committee of SINIF Researcher of the Group on Climate and Territorial Planning. Department of Regional Geographical Analysis and Physical Geography. University of Alicante (Spain)
- Dr. Maulin Pramod Shah, Chief Scientist & Head Industrial Waste Water Research Lab, Division of Applied & Environmental Microbiology Enviro Technology Limited. India
- Dr. ODEY, EMMANUEL .A, University of Science and Technology Beijing, PhD research Fellow Centre for Sustainable Environmental Sanitation, School of Energy and Environment. - Solid waste management - Sludge management, stabilization, treatment and conversion to biochar and bioenergy Tsinghua University, Beijing P.R China
- Dr Sandeep Narayan Kundu, Senior Lecturer (Geoscience & GIS) at National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Loai AlJerf, Loai Aljerf is a Professor in the Department of Basic Sciences, Faculty of Dental Medicine/Damascus University
- Dr.Akshey Bhargava, PROFESSOR ( CIVIL ), Global Institute of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad.
- Dr Munesh Kumar, Assistant Professor, Forestry (Forest Ecology), DEPARTMENT OF FORESTRY AND NATURAL RESOURCES, HNB GARHWAL UNIVERSITY(A Ccentral Uuniversity) SRINAGAR GARHWAL,INDIA.
- DR. THANGAPALAM JAWAHAR ABRAHAM, Professor (Fishery Microbiology), Department of Aquatic Animal Health, Faculty of Fishery Sciences, West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, Kolkata 700 094, West Bengal, India.
- Dr. AbdAllah Tharwat AbdAllah Abdelkhalik, Department of Zoology, Faculty of Science, Al-Azhar University, Assiut, 71524, Assiut, Egypt.
- SREEKANTH. K. J., Assistant Research Scientist, Energy and Building Research Centre (EBRC) Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR), Kuwait.
- Dr. Chukwuemeka Chuks-ezike, Lecturer- Grade 8 (Law school), Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen Law School.
- Dr. Xiupeng Wei, Sr. Operations Engineer, Windlogics Inc., subsidiary of NextEra Energy Inc, United States
- Dr. Eneji, Chris-Valentine Ogar, Dept. of Environmental Education, Faculty of Education, University of Calabar, PMB 1115, Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria.
- Dr. H.O Nwankwoala, Senior Lecturer, Department of Geology, University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Dr. AMRITA SAHA, Amity University, Kolkata, Department of Environmental Sciences, Amity School of Engineering & Technology and Allied Sciences
- Dr. Jin Seop Bak, Professor Department of Food Bioscience & Technology Korea University Seoul, Korea
- Sandra Cassotta, Associate Professor in International Environmental Law, at the Department of Law at Aalborg University, Denmark
- Dr. Dong Zhanfeng, Associate Director Chinese Academy for Environmental Planning China
- Dr. Abudukeremu Kadier, Department of Chemical and Process Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, The National University of Malaysia (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia), 43600 UKM Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.