Editorial Board Members
Dr. Arabinda Ghosh,
Microbiology Division Department of Botany Gauhati University Guwahati Assam, India
- Dr. Alireza Heidari, Prof. Dr. Alireza Heidari, Ph.D., D.Sc. Full Distinguished Professor and Academic Tenure of Chemistry & Director of the BioSpectroscopy Core Research Laboratory at Faculty of Chemistry, California South University (CSU), Irvine, California, USA & President of the American International Standards Institute (AISI) Irvine, California, USA
- Dr. Yining Zeng, Research Scientist, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). Golden, Colorado Laboratories and Offices National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Dr. P.Veera Bramhachari, Faculty & Head,Department of Biotechnology, India. Prior Post Doctoral Fellow at Bacterial Pathogenesis Laboratory, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Australia. He has 3 years of Post Doctoral Research and 8 Years of Teaching experience.
- Dr. Jun Li, Department of Chemical and Process Engineering University of Strathclyde Scotland, United Kingdom
- Dr. Ajay Kumar Dalai, Canada Research Chair (CTC) in Bioenergy and Environmentally Friendly Chemical Processing and Professor of Chemical Engineering,Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Dr. Philippe Michaud, Professor of Biochemistry, Clermont Auverne University, France
- Dr. WANG Jianlong, Professor and Director, Laboratory of Environmental Biotechnology, Tsinghua University, Beijing, P. R. China
- Christos Papaneophytou, Assistant Professor-Biochemistry/Biotechnology, Department of Life and Health Sciences, University of Nicosia, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Dr. Alessandra Morana, Research scientist, Institute of Agro-environmental and Forest Bology, National Research Council of Italy.
- Dr. Sergiu Coseri, Deputy Head, Petru Poni Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Romania
- Dr. XU Zixiang, Assistant & Associate Investigator, Tianjin Institute of Industrial Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Tianjin, China. Prior, Postdoc, State Key Laboratory of Bioelectronics, Southeast University, Nanjing, China.
- Mr. Paul Winters, Director, Communications, Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO),Washington, USA. . He has also contributed to industry comments and analysis of federal rules on the Renewable Fuel Standard.
- Dr. Bo Zhang, Assistant Professor, School of Energy and Environment, Southeast University, Nanjing, China.
- Dr. Sulaiman Al-Zuhair, Professor in Chemical Engineering, UAE University, Al-Ain, UAE. He is an author of a book on enzymatic reactions in supercritical fluids.
- Dr. S. Salman Ashraf, He is Professor of Biochemistry, Chemistry - (COS) at UAE University, Al Ain, UAE. He has worked in biotech companies in North America for over 6 years.
- Dr. Rajib Hazarika,, Research Advisor in the Research and Innovation Branch of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA), Canada. Previously, he served as a scientist at the Tocklai Tea Research Institute, India for eight years.
- Dr. Proestos Charalampos, Assistant Professor in Food Chemistry, Laboratory of Food Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece. He is Member of the European Committee of the Division of Food Chemistry, European Association of Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMs).
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Verma, Scientist (TUBITAK-Fellow), Department of Biology, Faculty of Art and Science, Abant Izzet Baysal University, Bolu-14280, TURKEY.
- Dr. Katia Tannous, Associate Professor, Department of Development of Processes and Product, School of Chemical Engineering, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil. She has 25 years experiences in the fluidization technology focusing on industrial applications related on food, pharmaceutical products, biomass and bioenergy.
- Dr. Kunbo Wang., Professor, Institute of Cotton Research, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (ICR-CAAS) / State Key Laboratory of Cotton Biology (China). He is holding a project from Chinese Foundation of National Natural Science which focus on the mechanisms of the cotton responses to saline stress and the applied approaches to grow cotton in multi-salty lands in Xingjiang Autonomous Region which is now the largest cotton production belt in China by using bio- and abio-technologies, such as plastics mulching.
- Dr. Nan Zhang, Research Associate of the Neuroscience Program at Houston Methodist Research Institute, Texas, USA. Prior to this post, he was Research Associate of Cell and Molecular Biology at Imperial College London, UK. He has participated as a mentor in the Nuffield Foundation Outreach Program and a project supervisor of the Excitech Summer Internship Project.
- Dr. Yan Yunjun, Vce Dean of College of Life Science and Technology, HUST and deputy director of Key Laboratory of Molecular Biophysics of the Ministry of Education. He is the member of ACS and ASM.
- Dr. P. VARALAKSHMI, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular Microbiology, School of Biotechnology, Madurai Kamaraj University Madurai.
- Dr. Gabriel Akyirem Akowuah, Associate Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences UCSI University, Malaysia.
- Mustafa Ahmed Fawzy, Lecturer, Department of Botany and Microbiology, Faculty of Science, Assiut University.
- Dr. Kaveh Ostad-Ali-Askari, Faculty Member, Department of Civil Engineering, Isfahan (Khorasgan) Branch, Islamic Azad University, Isfahan, Iran.