Advertising Policies & Conditions
Allied Academies accepts advertisements from organizations that aim to promote knowledge sharing by reaching the academic and the scholarly communities, event organizers, Industries, trade promoters, exhibition organizers, schools, printers & publishers of text and reference books. Allied Academies offers text and colour images as Banner Advertisements that appears on top of the journal homepage (728 ×90 pixels), Menu advertisement at left side bar (250× 300) pixels in width and length respectively.
The advertiser must provide the Teasers in .jpg format, with high resolution. The images and the content for advertisement must be free from copyright issues
Benefits of Advertising with Allied Academies
- Online visibility of your goods and services to the target groups globally
- Vast reader base of Allied Academies readers/authors include diversified professional, geographic, economic and educational background enhances the product/service reach
- Affordable advertisement tariff rates, with suitable sizes and web location to meet your specific needs.
- Immediate and instant access/ reach to your desired groups, once the agreement is signed by both the parties.
- Professional guidance in designing your advertisement by our trained professional
Warranty & Indemnity
- The customer authorizes the journal/publisher to display the advertisement in any form, free of royalty.
- Allied Academies reserves all the rights of the advertisement.
- Before finalizing the advertisement, the customer should justify the rules and laws of state legislature of marketing and will be responsible for any violation of law in the content and displayed items.
- The contact details of the customer should contain full name, complete address, E-mail ID and phone number.
- Customer’s personal information will not be shared with any third party; it will be used only for invoicing purpose.
- The advertisement will be displayed only once the both the parties sign the agreement.
- Both the parties must ensure the confidentiality of the agreement such as he terms and conditions stated in the agreement and the data related to advertising schedules, prices, or volumes etc.
Both online and wire money transfer is acceptable to avail our advertisement space/services. However, advance payment is mandatory prior to the launch of advertisement in our websites.
|Type of Banner||Monthly||Quarterly
(Avail 15% off)
(Avail 20% off)
(Avail 30% off)
|Main Banner(740X90px)||€ 250 Pay||€ 750 Pay||€ 1500 Pay||€ 3000 Pay|
|Tower Banner(250X250px)||€ 200 Pay||€ 600 Pay||€ 1200 Pay||€ 2400 Pay|
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Toxicology
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Clinical and Experimental Toxicology (Source: Google Analytics)
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Toxicology is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on diabetes and metabolism and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research study, deriving research hypotheses, case reports and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major countries including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Egypt and Nigeria visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
Analysis on global internet users of alliedacademies.org (By Google Analytics)
- Users : 2,147,577
- Page views : 6,486,148
- Downloads : 76
As per the latest available Google Stats, the number of web sessions was 2,882,056 with 2.25 percent rate of new sessions. Additionally several users are also revisiting the web site indicating their sustained interest to read and publish content with Allied Academies journal. Upon considering the stats for the linked resources of Allied academies, the counts will be much higher.