Editor Note - Journal of Agricultural Science and Botany (2020) Volume 4, Issue 5
Editorial-Journal of Agricultural science and Botany (ISSN: 2591-7897).
Department of Botany, Centre of Research in Ethnobotany, Upadhi PG College, India
- *Corresponding Author:
- Gopal Dixit
Department of Botany, Centre of Research in Ethnobotany
Upadhi PG College, India
E-mail: [email protected]
Accepted Date: November 01, 2020
Allied academics: Agricultural science and Botany Journal has been started in the year 2017 and it released its first volume in the same year. Till now, the journal has released 3 volumes before the before the completion of 2019 and is adequately running its Fifth Volume.
Journal of Agricultural science and Botany has emerged as a significant control of science which is multidisciplinary in nature. AAASCB is the best open access journal that intends to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and advanced developments in this field in the form of original articles, review articles and short communications etc.
The Journal of Agricultural science and Botany peer reviewed Journal is proficiently supported by universally prominent Editorial Board members. AAASCB undergo a single blind peer review process by competent Editorial Board so as to ensure excellence.
Highlights of the Journal
• Agricultural biotechnology
• Plant genomics
• Crop science
• Soil science
• Plant taxonomy
• Rural biodiversity
• Environmental impacts of agriculture and forestry, etc.
During the year 2018, the Journal has released nearly 19 articles. Some of the articles released in 2018 are as per the following:
1. Vegetation structure and species composition variation of roadside slopes in Sichuan Basin, China.
2. Comparative efficacy of carp pituitary extract and Ovaprim during captive breeding of Cat Fish, Pabda (Ompok pabda).
3. Enhancing productivity of pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) by using improved Varieties.
4. Bio-efficacy of enhanced diatomaceous earth with boric acid against Citrus mealy bug (Planococus citri).
5. Fall armyworm Spodoptera frugiperda (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) a well known quarantine pest and its global IPM strategies.
6. The prospect of sweet sorghum as the source for high biomass crop.
7. The law of the field crop performance productivity.
8. Enhancing students laboratory safety rule awareness: The case study of biology students in Dilla College of Teachers Education, Dilla, Ethiopia
Similarly, the Journal hopes to cover all the above classification topics for the year 2020 close by the current assessment in this field alongside the current situation prevailing in all around the world i.e., COVID-19.
Social media/digital marketing
The journal consistently was in contact with the scientific group of the world through its mails, social media systems and its advanced stages. Unquestionably the best ways to deal with is in contact with the crowds are:
• Twitter postings: Regularly posting the articles, patterns, updates of the journal. They can be visible at: https://twitter.com/Agriscibot
Posting Google Analytics data in the website.
Using LinkedIn and Facebook for regular updates.
Consistently being in contact through mails as well as through WhatsApp.
The complete insights regarding the can be seen at: Journal of Agricultural science and Botany
In conclusion, Agricultural science and Botany Journal is nothing without the continuous support of the Editorial Board Members especially our Editorial Board members are the back bone of the journal.
Close by them, authors and reviewers assume a huge role in building this journal. Subsequently, as an Editorial Co-ordinator I invite all the all-encompassing dignitaries in this field to introduce their articles for bringing this exploration/ability to the overall academic community.
Department of Plant Pathology
Washington State University, USA
Agro-Environmental Protection Institute,
Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, China
Department of Plant Protection
Cukurova University, Turkey