Young Research Forum - Journal of Agricultural Science and Botany (2019) Volume 3, Issue 2
A2020 Young Scientist AwardDe Wrachien Daniele
Master in Geology, State University of Milan Ph. D. in Advanced Engineering\r\nGeology,State University of Milan, E-Mail: [email protected]
After finishing of our previous conference, we are getting a huge response from the speakers\attendees and we happily announce that, we are organizing a conference on “14th International Conference on Agriculture and Horticulture” was scheduled on June 11-12, 2020 in the most attractive city of Spain, Valencia focusing with the theme of: “Highlighting the Advanced Technologies in Framing System for Better Yields”..
Allied Academies is started in the year of 1994. The main aim of this organization is to conduct conferences and publish articles within the realm of business and management. We are looking for young researchers, eminent persons from the academic and business executives to achieve success for the growth of the scientific community from all over the world. By 25 years of excellence, we supposed to provide the best keynote speaker, best speaker, and best poster awards and are facilitated with certificates.
Main highlights of the conference: Agriculture Engineering, Agronomy,Crop Protection, Soil Science, Organic Farming, Food Science, Agricultural Biotechnology, Horticulture, Green House, Agroforestry and Landscaping, Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Animal Farming fields, Hydroponics, Plant Pathology and many more…
The Young Researcher Award is an initiative with the intention of supporting young researchers. This award recognizing for Masters\Ph.Ds.\ Post degree thesis work presentation who will present their projects and thesis that has been implemented to improve long run excellence within the field of Agriculture and Horticulture. The selection Process will be done by the Organizing Committee.
It is specially designed for postgraduate students (MSc, PhD…) designed to provide students with the opportunity to present their work in a friendly, supportive forum and to receive feedback from mentors and peers.
Other important skills: you need to be a good scientist includes scepticism, creativity, problem-solving, self-management, and objectivity.
Rules of Eligibility:
• Entrants must have been completed their PhD\MSc.
• The research described in the entrant's thesis must be in the field of Agriculture\Horticulture.
• The prize will be awarded without reference to sex, race, or nationality.
• The topic must suites to the conference theme
• All presentations must be in English
• Updated Curriculum Vitae
• Submit an abstract as first author
• The candidate should give an undertaking that the paper being submitted has not been published in any journal or presented in the other Conference / Seminar / Symposium or submitted for consideration of any award.
• Young Scientist can present only one paper in any session
To recognises the fundamental importance of scientific research in the development of our understanding of the growth of forests and their value to society and our planet.
• Best Young Scientist Award
• Best Masters/Ph.D./Postdoc
• Learn more about career development & latest research tools and technologies.
• Foundation for collaboration among young researchers\ scientists
• To interact and share ideas with all the eminent personalities
• Student fellowships
• Felicitated with Certificate
• Chance to attend other Allied conferences with discounted rates.
• Chance to meet experts in your field of expertise
• Chance to distribute full length papers in our supporting Journals
The Young Research Forum offers for all young researchers and scientists and students for possibility to meet and discuss about their own research topics and methodologies to share and develop their ideas, learn from each other and gain knowledge from eminent speakers. Role of Young Scientist:
Young scientists will play an important role in today’s research and innovations systems. Understanding how young researchers can achieve and contribute to the knowledge landscape, and what obstacles they encounter within the process across the globe.
Participation in the symposium is open to all graduate students who are graduates in field of Agriculture Science from certified universities. Applicants must be recent graduated students.
Our Allied Academies categories seek to acknowledge Scientists, Researcher, Professor, Industrialists, and Students in various scientific fields who are making an outstanding contribution to the world of Science for the better and healthy future.
It would be an exposure to the young and enthusiastic researchers to explore the leading edge research and technology within the interdisciplinary approach. YRF will also give them an opportunity to strengthen their research also as academic network with other experts both in their core and interdisciplinary areas.
The application package must include:
• Updated Curriculum Vitae
• Course completion certificate
• Paper work for presentation
Last date for initial participation December 30-499$
Last date for initial participation January 30-599$
For more details about the conference please visit our website: Agriculture Congress 2020
The conference also provides delegates/Listener opportunity to share and explore ideas and views in the area of Agriculture Science. And avail group discounts on registration.
We do very much hope that you will be able to accept this invitation and looking forward to meet you in Valencia, Spain.
With best regards,
Stella Ruth | Program Manager
Contact number: +44 203 936 5566 – 7027 /
+44 203 936 5603 – 5081
Whatsapp : +44-330-808-0342
Mails: [email protected]