Editorial Board Members
- NINO MURADASHVILI, Assistant Professor Department of Physiology Health Sciences Center, A-1113 University of Louisville 500 South Preston Street Louisville, KY 40202, USA
- Professor Simone Cecilio Hallak Regalo, Professor, Department of Morphology, Physiology and Basic Pathology, School of Dentistry, São Paulo University (FORP), Ribeirão Preto, Brazil.
- Dr. Mario Diaz, Full Professor of Physiology, is working at Laboratory of Membrane Physiology and Biophysics, Department of Animal Biology, School of Biology University of La Laguna, Spain.
- Lourdes Mary Daniel, Head of Department and a Senior Consultant in the Department of Child Development in KK Women's and Children's Hospital, Singapore.
- Andrea Schneider, Assistant Research Scientist, Licensed Psychologist MIND Institute & Department of Pediatrics UC Davis Medical Center 2825 50th Street Sacramento, CA 95817 USA
- Ming-Chang Chiang, Associate Professor Department of Life Science, College of Science and Engineering, Fu-Jen Catholic University New Taipei City 242, Taiwan
- Claudia Jacova, School of Graduate Psychology (C.J.), Pacific University, Hillsboro, Oregon, Washington. Department of Neurology (S.A.F.), Emory School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia
- Professor Viroj Wiwanitkit, M.D., University Professor, Visiting University Professor, Hainan Medical University, Hainan China. Honorary professor, Dr DY Patil University, India. Visiting Professor, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis, Serbia. Special Lecturer, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok Thailand. Adjunct Professor, Joesph Ayo Babalola University, Nigeria. Professor, Senior Expert, Surin Rajabhat University, Surin, Thailand
- Rabiul Ahasan, Docent/Adjunct Professor, University of Oulu, Finland.
- Alberto Camacho Morales, Investigation Research Committee member for Clinical Research. Accelerium S of RL of CV. Mexico. Principal investigator. Faculty of Medicine. Center for Development and Health Science. Autonomus University of Autónoma de Nuevo León. Mexico.
- Michael W Miller, Professor of Neuroanatomy, Department of Anatomy, Touro college of Osteopathic Medicine, 230 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027, United States
- MERVAT NASRY WAHBA, Associate Professor Department of Neurology University of Tennessee Health Science Center 910 Madison Ave, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
- Ernesto Caballero-Garrido, President and founder of the National Association of Students and Researchers SIGLO XXI. Director of "Science takes the Street" TV Program (just available in Spanish)
- Ahmed Hk El-Hashash, Associate Professor (Tenure-Track) & Principal Investigator of Biomedicine, Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Medical School UK, Zhejiang International Campus. Professor (Adj.) at School of Medicine, School of Basic Medical Science & College of Life Science, Zhejiang University, Arts and Science Building, Haining, Zhejiang 314400, China
- Harini Sarva, Attending in Neurology Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology CUNY Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY Residency, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn Fellowship, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, NY, NY Assistant Professor of Clinical Neurology at Weill Cornell Medicine
- Goran Radenkovic, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Histology and Embryology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Nis Blvd. Dr Zoran Djindjic 81, 18000 Nis, Serbia
- Sergio Zanini, - Clinician and Researcher Scientific Institute ?Eugenio Medea? ? ?La Nostra Famiglia? Association, Pasian di Prato, Udine, Italy; - External Professor of Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatry, University of Udine, Italy; - External Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology and Neurolinguistics, University of Trieste, Italy.
- Robert Perna, Neuropsychologist at TIRR, The Institute of Rehabilitation Research, Houston, Texas. Assistant Professor, Challenge Program, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Editorial Board Member