Special Issue: Assesment and management of pregnant patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
Assessment and management of pregnant patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
Journal of Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology is bringing a special issue on the topic Assessment and management of pregnant patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19
Pregnancy can be an exciting time, but also one of uncertainty. The COVID-19 pandemic understandably adds further stress and may cause anxiety in some people. But even if they are self-isolating, they do not have to face these problems alone.It is best for pregnant women to focus on the elements that they can control, including self-care and physical distancing.
Keeping in regular contact with a doctor or midwife can also help alleviate worries about health and the birth.
So, the purpose of our Journal ‘Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology ‘is to spread the knowledge of COVID 19 through contributions made by Authors in this special issue.
With this we welcome submissions both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts by the authors.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee.
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 5-7 articles.
All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/gynecolgy-reproductive-endocrinology.html or through an email id to email@example.com
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
Please visit Instruction for authors page to know more about article formatting and guidelines:https://www.alliedacademies.org/gynecology-reproductive-endocrinology/guidelines.php