Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Child and Adolescent Health publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to pediatrics and its sub-specialities, child healthcare policy and practice, neonatal health, child immunisation and immunology, nutrition, early detection of diseases in child and adolescents, mental developments, genetical problems, psychology and mental disorders associated with child and adolescents, social and family life of child and adolescents, youth development, epidemiology, substance abuse, physical disabilities, bullying, infant and young children medication, psychotropic medication and psychotherapy, and other health problems and treatments related to child and adolescents Popularity of the Journal of Child and Adolescent Health can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total number of page views are 9,995.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Child and Adolescent Health
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Child and Adolescent Health (Source: Google Analytics)
• The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal of Child and Adolescent Health is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
• According to the Google Analytics, more than 9,995 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on Child and Adolescent Health and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
• Readers from the major European Nations including Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, and Norway visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
• Our online audience originate from both from the urban and rural settings; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major metropolitan countries like the United States (17.82%), India (24.94%), Australia (2.21%), Boston, Chicago, Toronto, Barcelona, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Berlin, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington.
• The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
• A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
• The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
• The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
Analysis on global internet users of alliedacademies.org (By Google Analytics)
Allied Academies was established in the year 1994 and operates a journal portfolio focusing on biomedical, environment, finance and marketing subjects. The main aim is to publish original, peer-reviewed articles following internationally recognized standard editorial guidelines, publication ethics and production policies. Several authors affiliated to reputed organizations, institutions, government bodies have published their valuable contributions with Allied Academies.
This itself is the testimony to the trust and confidence gained by the publisher over several years of publishing history. The web metric has revealed that Allied Academies is highly popular among scientific associations, libraries and professional bodies. More than 2,147,577 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 6,486,1480 page views.
Web metrics of Allied Academies (By Google Analytics)
- Users : 2,147,577
- Page views : 6,486,148
- Downloads : 76
As per the latest available Google Stats, the number of web sessions was 2,882,056 with 2.25 percent rate of new sessions. Additionally several users are also revisiting the web site indicating their sustained interest to read and publish content with Allied Academies journal. Upon considering the stats for the linked resources of Allied academies, the counts will be much higher.