Young Research Forum - Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2020) Volume 3, Issue 2
Young Researchers Forum Announcement-Annual congress on Clinical Microbiology and Yeast congress
Giulio Filippo Tarro
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, El-Mahalla General Hospital, Egypt, E-mail: g [email protected]
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards (Yeast Congress)
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at (Yeast Congress) - Discovering New Exploration in (Yeast Congress) field
(Yeast congress) Conference Committee is glad to announce Clinical Microbiology and Yeast Congress” on September 25- 26, 2020 through webinar by focus on the theme: “Accumulate, segregate and remodel micro-organisms for upliftment of human life”
(Yeast Congress) developments are maintaining their momentum. Dentistry Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
(Yeast Congress) Young Scientist Awards:
(Yeast Congress) Conference Committee is intended to honor prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of (yeast Congress ).
Young Research’s Awards at (Yeast Congress) for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the (yeast Congress) young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• I’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Postdoctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
(Yeast Congress) provides best platform to expand your Network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join (yeast Congress) for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our (yeast Congress) more successful.
Giulio Filippo Tarro
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics
El-Mahalla General Hospital, Egypt
E-mail: [email protected]
Annual congress on Clinical Microbiology and Yeast CongressLondon, UK