Awards 2020 - Journal of Dermatology Research and Skin Care (2021) Volume 5, Issue 3
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards World Dermatology
Department of Aesthetic Medicine, University Tor Vergata of Rome, Rome, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at [World Dermatology 2021 - Discovering New Exploration in Dermatology field
World Dermatology 2021 Conference Committee is glad to announce “2nd World Dermatology and Cosmetology Congress” during June 05-06, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan by focus on the theme: “Untangling the mysteries behind the Dermatology and Cosmetology”. World Dermatology 2021 Improve their Clinical Dermatology. Dermatology Conference program delves into strategic discussions
[World Dermatology 2020] Young Scientist Awards
World Dermatology Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Dermatology. Young Research’s Awards at World Dermatology 2021 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the World Dermatology2021 young research forum.
•Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
World Dermatology 2021 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join World Dermatology 2021 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our World Dermatology 2021 more successful
- Young Researchers Forum-Young Scientist Awards World Dermatology