Young Research Forum - Journal of Primary Care and General Practice (2020) Volume 3, Issue 1
Young Research Forum: 2nd World Summit on Clinical Nursing and Practice
Senior Lecturer, Department of Nursing, Edgehill University, United Kingdom E-mail: Pupprabhu101@yahoo.com
Continuing with its 25 years of excellence and conducting 3000+ International conferences through the globe every year to give our conference with Best Keynote Speakers, Best Speaker Poster presentations and Exhibitions. Now Allied Academies Ltd is announcing the awards for worldwide experts in the scientific field for “2nd World Summit on Clinical Nursing and Practice” which has been scheduled in New York, USA during November, 09-10, 2020. Clinical Nursing 2020 also encourages the students and to take active part to present their research projects and to improve their skills and knowledge in the related field.
Young Research’s Awards at Clinical Nursing 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Clinical Nursing 2020 young research forum.
The Young Researcher is an open platform to young scientists whose desire is to find the next stage of a career focused on a Clinical Nursing free future.
Clinical Nursing 2020 has kept open to any one of the Young Research participation who so ever considers himself/herself a ‘young’ researcher, and eagerly wanting to share their research ideas and their research results with their peers and looking for a way or an opportunity either to inspire or to be inspired and learn about Clinical Nursing research paths. For Ph.D. candidates, the young researchers can be in any stage of their research (including undergraduate students), the young researchers available in industry research pathways are all most welcomed to participate. In addition Clinical Nursing 2020 specifically invites Ph.D. candidates and the young researchers presenting their research work in the main ICSA conference to participate in this forum.
• Young Researcher which includes Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, is the focus of this event.
• The great opportunity for young researchers is to learn about the research areas of their colleagues to increase their capacity as versatile researchers.
• The participants should be below the age of 33 years.
• All abstract submissions must be submitted in English.
None of the authors should have senior position or faculty position
Topics can be based on their areas of interest but it should relate to conference background which includes all the aspects of Nursing and Healthcare field.
The Young Research Forum event aims to the postgraduate students and early career researchers from any field related to digital public health and broader public health that incorporates digital technologies and innovation. It has been specifically designed to provide you with the opportunity to present your work in a friendly, supportive forum and to receive feedback from mentors and peers.
• Each and every Young Scientist will be Awarded and reconginated with certificate and as well as with memento to the winners.
• Clinical Nursing 2020 provide best Platform for your research through the way of oral presentations.
• Who so ever as a Young Researcher scientist will be attending conference, they will get a chance to Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
Clinical Nursing 2020 will give them an opportunity to enhance their research as well as academic network with other experts both in their core and multidisciplinary areas and expects to set a platform for academic debates about the latest research and technological challenges necessary for addressing the immediate needs of the country. There would be plenary, oral and poster sessions including a special session for young achievers.
Clinical Nursing 2020 aims that the Young Researchers Forum is the way to inspire and bring together all the young researchers in the field of Clinical Nursing. This forum provides a vibrant place for discussing the potential and on-going research in the relevant research stage, from the way to ideas to results. The forum also strives to provide a friendly environment as to allow the young researchers to get the respective feedback on their research work, in order to exchange experience, the excitement of asking questions, and to explore the pathways open to them.
At the end of the workshop week, the winners will record their improved research talk’s just for 30-minute in Clinical Nursing 2020. Studio-recorded talks will be posted on the Clinical Nursing website as part of the Young Scientists Seminars series.
Clinical Nursing 2020 is the branch of medicine which is working with the health and medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. This is a relatively new medical specialty, raised in the mid-19th century. The father of Clinical Nursing is Abraham Jacobi (1830–1919). It has become the cornerstone of all the Clinical Nurses by working towards the health care of infants and can be regarded as a medical branch for the future generation. The main objective of the study of pediatrics is to minimize deaths rate of infant, women and child, control the spread of infectious disease, promote healthy lifestyles for a long time healthy life and help to alleviate the problems of children and adolescents with long-standing conditions.
Young Researcher with Each author, in addition to reviewers as per relevant to their work, they will be assigned an industrial mentor who will also assess and as well as suggest the improvements to their submissions of the research work.
Criteria for Selection
• Young Researcher will provide needs to showcase their research through oral presentations.
• Change to learn about the career development and the latest research tools and technologies in relevant field.
• This forum will give pertinent and timely information to those who conduct research and those who use and benefit from research.
• It basically develops a foundation for collaboration among young researchers.
• By the help of the forum an opportunity will be provide for collegial interaction with other young investigators and established senior investigators across the globe.
• Way to Interact and share ideas with both peers and mentors.
This global Clinical Nursing Conference also encourages the active participation of young students, upcoming researchers and budding scientists as we are hosting Poster Award Competition and Young research Forum at the conference venue.
Let’s have a discussion on these latest updates @ Clinical Nursing 2020 in New York, USA…!
Some Glimpse of previous conference:
New York, USA