Market Analysis - Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2020) Volume 3, Issue 3
Market Analysis Global presence of your research at Applied-micro-2020 scheduled during June 23-24-2020 at Osaka Japan
Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Surrey, UK, E-mail: [email protected]
The Clinical Microbiology Laboratory has a whole array of diagnostics instruments used for serology, virus culture, and blood culture. This method is used for the detection of influenza viruses as well as a number of other diseases. Clinical microbiology testing is indispensable for identifying bacterial, fungal, and parasitic infections as well as for preventing epidemics. It also helps in the clinical management of patients. The rapid diagnostic testing market is the most sought after in the microbiology industry as it provides results in less than 30 minutes. Thus, a faster turnaround time (TAT) and immediate results are the major factors that will drive the microbiology market.
There has been an increase in the number of infectious diseases across the globe. The factors such as the rise in incidence of HIV and tuberculosis as well as sexually transmitted diseases in developing countries along with the rise in respiratory diseases like influenza in developed countries like Europe and America will drive the microbiology market.
Technological advances, like automated instruments for identification of pathogens in laboratories, have been of immense help to microbiologists. Automation has helped to enhance key laboratory performance attributes like consistency, quality, and a slower total turnaround time. Thus, automation is the new trend in the microbiology field. However, it will take time to pick-up as it requires extensive training of laboratory personnel. These machines are helping medical practitioners receive accurate data and determine the precise course of treatment without spending too much time.
Similarly, factors like the consolidation of diagnostic laboratory chains and the increase in public awareness are driving the growth of the market. The emerging countries are expected to outperform the U.S. and European countries. This is mainly due to the increase in the major hospital chains opening new centers in major cities as well as an increase in the government expenditure.
The worldwide clinical microbiology market size was esteemed at USD 9.1 billion in 2016 and is relied upon to create at a CAGR of 6.7% over the estimate time frame. Continually rising rate of irresistible infections is driving business sector development. Irresistible ailments are basically analysed utilizing clinical tests. As indicated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 9,421 new instances of tuberculosis, 51,455 new instances of salmonella, 33,461 new instances of Lyme malady, and 433 new instances of meningococcal infection were enlisted in U.S. in 2014.
The Global Clinical Microbiology Market is relied upon to reach USD 4.95 billion by 2023 from USD 3.63 billion out of 2018, developing at a CAGR of 6.4%. "Microbiology Testing/Clinical Microbiology Market by Application (Pharma, Clinical, Manufacturing, Environment), Disease (Respiratory Disease, STD, UTI), Product (Instrument, Analyzer, Reagent), End User (Hospital, Diagnolab, Academia) - Global Forecast to 2023”.
The Americas commanded the largest share of 42% in the global microbiology market at $1485.02 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $1932.8 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2013 to 2018.
The U.S. commanded the largest share of 89% in the American microbiology IVD market at $1320.4 million in 2012, and is expected to reach $1715.6 million by 2017, at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2013 to 2018.
Europe holds the second-largest market position. Germany commanded the largest share of 20% at $223.7 million in 2013, and is expected to reach $272.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2013 to 2018.
China commanded the largest share of 53% at $177.1 million in 2013 in the Asian microbiology market, and is expected to reach $334.5 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2013 to 2018.
Importance and Scope
The Global microbiology market is growing due to increase in prevalence of pathogenic diseases, growth in discovery of mutating and adapting bacterium, and the growing need for speedy microbiological testing methods. In 2013, the microbiology testing market accounted for 5% in the global IVD market and contributed $3556.7 million in 2013 to the IVD market, and is estimated to reach $4737.2 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2013 to 2019.
• Physicians, Surgeons, and Interventional Radiologists
• Medical Technologists
• Researchers in Clinical Cytology
• Software development companies
• Research Institutes and members
• Supply Chain companies
• Manufacturing Companies
• CRO and DATA management Companies
• Training Institutes
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Directors, CEO’s of Organizations
• Business Development Managers
• Chief Scientific Officers
• R&D Researchers from Pharma Industries
• Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors
• PhD Scholars
• Patent Attorneys
• Investment Analysts
• Association, Association presidents and professionals
• Noble laureates in Health Care and Medicine
• A Menarini Asia-Pacific Holdings Pte Ltd,
• Ab Sciex (Distribution)
• Abbott Laboratories (S) Pte Ltd,
• Abbott Mfg Singapore Pte Ltd,
• Abbvie Pte Ltd,
• Acyx Enterprise
• Advance Healthcare Pte Ltd,
• Advanced Medi Mart,
• Agila Specialties Global Pte Ltd,
• Alcon Singapore Mfg Pte Ltd,
• Allergen Singapore Pte Ltd,
• Apd Pharmaceutical Mfg Pte Ltd,
• Apex Pharma Marketing Pte Ltd,
• Apotheca Marketing Pte Ltd,
• Aslant Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd,
• Astonix Life Science (S) Pte Ltd,
• Astrazeneca Singapore Pte Ltd,
• Atlantic Pharmaceutical (S) Pte Ltd,
• Aurum Medicare Pte Ltd,
• Aventis Pharma Mfg Pte Ltd,
• Bago Laboratories Pte Ltd,
• Beacons Pharmaceuticals Pte Ltd,
• Beecham Pharmaceuticals (Pte) Ltd,
Related Associations and Societies:
• American Society for Clinical Pathology
• American Society of Hematology
• California Society of Pathologists
• Los Angeles Society of Pathologists
• European Society of Pathology
• The Japanese Society of Pathology
• American Society for Microbiology
European Summit on Health and FitnessBarcelona, Spain