Awards 2020 - Journal of Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2020) Volume 3, Issue 2
Cancer Stem Cells Award Content 2020
Kakil Ibrahim Rasul
3rd Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer was sorted out on May 6-7, 2019, Radisson Hotel Narita, Tokyo, Japan. Global cancer congress has gotten a prosperous reaction from everywhere throughout the world. This has been sorted out with the point of Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of sicknesses of the Organ-related Cancers and its imaginative techniques.
This congress united the Leading doctors, specialists, Clinicians, Professors, Care Specialists, Students and different experts in which numerous issues in Oncology field were talked about top to bottom to give modern data to the world. Then again, the gathering gave a chance to systems administration.
Our aim is to aggregate community and to create a platform for an exchange of information on technological developments, new scientific innovations and the effectiveness of various regulatory programs towards Cancer Stem Cells 2020. It provides a premier technical forum for expressing and learning about the advanced research and developments, as well as for launching new applications, technologies and to explore new trends in the field of Oncology Research.
The prominent characters at the gathering were
• Best Keynote Speaker: Thomas W kozlowski, Associate Director of Operations, Singapore
• Best Organizing Committee Member: Kunalsharma, Oncopathologist and Molecular Pathologist, SRL Diagnostics India
• Best Speaker: Vinaysharma, teacher, University of Witwatersrand, South Africa
• Best Master/ph.D/post.Doct: Dr. Joshua ko, partner teacher, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
• Best Poster Award : Chia Hung Sung , National Yang- Ming University, Taiwan.
Conference series LLC LTD takes its pleasure to thank all the Organizing Committee Members, Chairs and Co-seats, Speakers, Students, Media Partners and all who bolstered the gathering in each angle for the presence at the venue.
Conference Series LLC LTD is overpowered to report the initiation of 3rd Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer was sorted out on May 6-7, 2019. Disease Science 2019 will be sorted out around the topic "Perception of cancer free future". The conference is CME and CPD Accredited.
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in the respective journals and will be labeled with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref (Free abstract publishing).
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research.
• The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee of presentation/ participation.
• Best Poster and Young Researcher Award.
• Symposium by Experts.
• Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
• Network development with both Academia and Business.
We also proudly announce our upcoming International Conference on Cancer Stem Cells on November 18-19, 2020 at Lisbon, Portugal. You can also nominate any of your colleagues/friends in the below categories through online.
Cancer & Stem Cell 2020 offers you a notable space opportunity to present and evaluate the latest update with a complete approach to different areas of attention. Cancer is Interdisciplinary research, reaching from Stem Cell to oncology and Radiology to chemotherapy.
Best keynote speaker, best organizing committee member, Best thesis, Best poster presenter and Best speaker. Nomination Submissions are to be scrutinized by the Organizing Committee Members for the Conference and the Editorial Board Members of the Associated Journals.
Filing of Nomination does not guarantee the Award; each nomination submitted must go through the mentioned scrutiny process. Self-Nominations are also welcomed.
For more information contact: cancer[email protected]