2020 Conference Announcement - Journal of Trauma and Critical Care (2019) Volume 3, Issue 2
4th International Conference on Wound Care, Tissue Repair and Regenerative MedicineAlexander Seifalian
CEO and Professor, NanoRegMed Ltd , United Kingdom, E-mail: [email protected]
Wound Care 2020 would offer a great opportunity for wound care nursing, tissue repair, tissue science community to depict their research work. Taking part in the International conference will be a wonderful chance to meet eminent personalities in the field of Wound care, nursing and tissue repair specialist and know more about the advancements in the field.Professional Level.
To make a difference again! 4th Series of Wound Care 2020 with the theme "Emerging and Innovative Approaches for Wound Healing and Tissue Regeneration" starting on June 08-09, 2020 in London, UK
This year Wound Care Conferences with 10 + keynote talks, 50 + plenary lectures, 10 + Young Research Forum lectures, 20+ poster sessions are planned as two days of engaging, exciting discussion. In addition, 3+ workshops and 2+ symposia will take place. We do plan to give professional presentations and a range of forums for informal networking
• Promise to offer the highest standards of wound care that meet our participants ' expectations.
• Engage with the world's great scholars.
• The Wound Care Congress sessions have had a highly innovative and beneficial impact on all of our health professionals who work daily in contact with skin wounds.
• Serve as career guidance and inspire young researchers to earn awards.
• Perfect global networking platform through conferences on wound care
Benefits of the speaker
All accepted abstracts will be issued in PubMed, MEDLINE, ProQuest, Google Scholar, SCIRUS, DOAJ, SCOPUS, EBSCO, CAS, Hinari, Index Copernicus indexed journals
• Each abstract will receive a DO from CrossRef
• Global Research Exposure
• Networking with experts worldwide
• Speakers and abstract pages created in Google under your name will attract worldwide recognition to your research.Best Keynote Speaker
Benefits of Publishing
• Via Open Access Publishing, writers gain in a variety of ways
• High-quality, rapid peer review and production levels
• Improves the author's exposure reputationduetofreedissemination and multiple references
• Limited licensing and re-use policy through Creative Commons license
• Quick and fast online access
• High impact factor and ability to be referenced, thereby improving authorship
Why Wound Care 2020?
Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet current, make a splash with new drug inventions, and potential scientists, and receive recognition of the brand at this two-day event. Highlights of this conference include world-renowned speakers, the latest strategies, technologies, and the latest updates in Pharmacovigilance.
• A platform for putting forward your ideologies and ensuring their value
• Networking and socializing with your colleagues and superiors
• Collaborations, career development, personal interaction leading to an optimistic future
• Breaking your comfort zone is never easy.
Who to attend?
Wound Care Experts, Wound Care Specialists, Nurses, Wound Care Surgeons, Wound Care Physicians, Wound Care Vendors, Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, Burn Care Specialist, Surgeons, Microbiologists, Pharmaceutical companies, Diabetologists, Oncologists, Wound Care Associations and Societies, Link Nurses & Registered Nurses in Wound Care, Public Health Departments, NGO’s, Health Clubs, Nutritionists and Dieticians, Psychologists, Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies, Consultants, Pathologists, Specialist Nurses, Vascular and General Surgeons, Internal Medicine Specialists/Internists, Business Experts in the field of Wound Care, Dermatology and Medical Devices, Patient Advocates…
Wound Care 2020.