2020 Conference Announcement - Journal of Cell Science and Mutation (2021) Volume 5, Issue 2
33rd International Conference on Nanoscience, Nanotechnology and Nanoengineering
Dr. Rosario Maria Sanchez Martin
Professor, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, USA, E-mail: [email protected] of Granada/Andalusian Regional Government, PTS Granada, Avda. Ilustración 114, 18016 Granada, Spain, E-mail: [email protected],
AbstractConference Series LLC LTD proudly announcing Young Researchers Awards with an aim to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medical, life sciences, physical sciences, health care and engineering.
Conference Series LLC LTD proudly announcing Young Researchers Awards with an aim to recognize outstanding achievement and contribution of professionals and researchers in the area of medical, life sciences, physical sciences, health care and engineering.
Young Researchers Presentation is a key session at Euro Nanomat 2020 which is scheduled during June 26, 2020 at London, UK. Euro Nanomat 2020 focused on the theme “Theme: latest technologies and innovative concepts in the field of Nanotechnology and Material science
Euro Nanomat 2020 conference committee will be providing a platform for all talented young researchers, investigators, Post-graduate/Master students, PhD scholars to showcase their current research and innovation.
Major scientific sessions of Euro Nanomat 2020 are Nanotechnology & Material science, Nanomedicine & Nanoengineering, and this international conference will be attracting leading researches and decision makers in their field, principal investigators, and business professionals for sharing knowledge and research globally.
Postgraduates/masters student, junior scientist, young faculty member, PhD scholar and Postdoc researchers
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
• Recognition by providing certificates and memento
• Recognition through website promotion and award page
• Networking opportunity to coordinate with partners around the world
• Publish that particular research paper for free
• All accepted abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated at the conference venue
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
• The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 abstracts
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of conference.