2020 Conference Announcement - Journal of Cell Science and Mutations (2021) Volume 5, Issue 3
2020 Annual meeting program awards:
Barbara DeVivo, Westmount University, USA Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract3rd Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer was sorted out on May 6-7, 2019, Radisson Hotel Narita, Tokyo, Japan. Global cancer congress has gotten a prosperous reaction from everywhere throughout the world. This has been sorted out with the point of Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of sicknesses of the Organ-related Cancers and its imaginative techniques.
3rd Global Summit on Oncology and Cancer was sorted out on May 6-7, 2019, Radisson Hotel Narita, Tokyo, Japan. Global cancer congress has gotten a prosperous reaction from everywhere throughout the world. This has been sorted out with the point of Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of sicknesses of the Organ-related Cancers and its imaginative techniques.
This congress united the Leading doctors, specialists, Clinicians, Professors, Care Specialists, Students and different experts in which numerous issues in Oncology field were talked about top to bottom to give modern data to the world. Then again, the gathering gave a chance to systems administration.
The prominent characters at the gathering were
• Best Keynote Speaker: Thomas W.kozlowski, Associate Director of Operations, Singapore
• Best Organizing Committee Member: Kunal sharma, Oncopathologist and Molecular Pathologist, SRL Diagnostics India
• Best Speaker: Vinay sharma, teacher, University of Witwatersrand,South Africa
• Best Master/ph.D/post.Doct: Dr. Joshua ko, partner teacher, Hong Kong Baptist University ,Hong Kong
• Best Poster Award : Chia Hung Sung , National Yang- Ming University, Taiwan.
Conference series LLC LTD takes its pleasure to thank all the Organizing Committee Members, Chairs and Co-seats, Speakers, Students, Media Partners and all who bolstered the gathering in each angle for the presence at the venue.
We also proudly announce our upcoming 9th World Congress on Chemotherapy and Immunotherapy on October 28-29, 2020 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. You can also nominate any of your colleagues/friends in the below categories through online.
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in the respective journals and will be labeled with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref (Free abstract publishing).
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research.
• The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee of presentation/ participation.
• Best Poster and Young Researcher Award.
• Symposium by Experts.
• Best platform to develop new partnership& collaborations.
• Network development with 2020 Annual meeting program awards: both Academia and Business.
Best keynote speaker, best organizing committee member, Best thesis, Best poster presenter and Best speaker. Nomination Submissions are to be scrutinized by the Organizing Committee Members for the Conference and the Editorial Board Members of the Associated Journals.
Filing of Nomination does not guarantee the Award; each nomination submitted must go through the mentioned scrutiny process. Self-Nominations are also welcomed.For more information.