- Dr. George K. Paraskevas, Orthopaedic Surgeon & Associate Professor of Anatomy, Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Dr. Kirill Sergeevich Golokhvast, Eastern Federal University, Vladivostok, Russia.
- Tiziano Villa, Orthopedics Consultant and University Teaching, Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology University of Milan Italy
- Akouetevi Aduayom-Ahego, Certified Orthopedic Technologist, Master of Rehabilitation Science, Niigata University of Health and Welfare, Japan
- Mirko Velickovic, Specialist of Orthopedic Surgery, Department of Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Wolfenbuettel municipial Hospital, Germany.
- Pengcheng Liu, Orthopedic pathology, Tongji University, Shanghai, China.
- Prof. Marcelo Baptista Dohnert, Doctor of Health Sciences-UNESC Master in Health and Behavior-UCPEL Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy-SONAFE / COFFITO and Orthopedic Traumato by COFFITO, Ulbra Torres, Brazil
- DR. Daniele Mazza, Orthopaedic Unit and ?Kirk Kilgour? Sports Injury Centre, S. Andrea Hospital, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
- Dr. Manuel Doblare Castellano, Professor, Structural Mechanics. Dept. of Mechanical Engineering. University of Zaragoza, Spain.
- Dr. Alessandra Maresca, Medical Director Level 1, Unit of Orthopedics and Traumatology Hospital Bologna, Italy.
- Dr. Alfredas Smailys, Orthopedic Traumatology Clinic of Kaunas Clinics of the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Eiveni g.2 Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Dr (Associate Professor) Amit Kumar Agarwal, Consultant orthopaedics at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita vihar, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Antonio barquet, Professor and Chief Department of Traumatology and Orthopaedics Asociacion Espanola de Socorros Mutuos, Montevideo, Uruguay
- Sai sailesh Kumar G, Assistant Professor, DM Wayanad Institute of Medical Sciences (DMWIMS) Kerala University of Health sciences (KUHS), Kerala, India.
- Md. Monoarul Haque, Director and Researcher in Bangladesh Stroke Association (BSA), affiliated with World Stroke Organization (WSO), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Dr. Nithin Sunku, MBBS, D.Ortho, DNB Ortho, MNAMS, FAGE, FIJR Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences India.
- Dr Sanjith Saseedharan, S.L. Raheja Hospital (A Fortis Associate), Raheja Rugnalaya Marg, Mahim West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.