About The Journal Open Access
The cholesterol molecule is a combination of fat and protein that is found in the blood stream. Different permutations of protein and fat make the molecule either healthy or harmful. The liver produces cholesterol and sends it to other parts of the body for the production of hormones and cell membranes. When cholesterol is transported in the bloodstream, it is packed into low-density lipoproteins (LDL), sometimes called the “bad cholesterol.” Although LDL is needed in limited quantities (LDL delivers cholesterol to various parts of the body), a high LDL cholesterol level can dramatically increase risk of a heart attack.
Abnormal levels of cholesterol can lead to cardiovascular disease. High blood cholesterol is generally the reason for most of the cardiovascular disease, as it accumulate in the arteries and narrow it, a condition called Atherosclerosis.
Aims and Scope
Objective of this journal is to cultivate and share clinical research and experimental work done by scientists, scholars etc. Moreover it gives reviews on clinical and experimental treatments. Research enclosed also includes physiological and therapeutic aspects of cardiovascular disease and cholesterol chemistry.
Journals of cholesterol and heart disease is an open access journal that embraces the study related to following keywords :-
• Cardiovascular Disease: Myocardial Infarction, Atrial Fibrillation, Bradycardia, Cardiomyopathy
• Combined Risk Of Heart Attack Or Stroke
• Coronary Heart Disease: Atherosclerosis, Atheroma, Ischemia, Risk Factor For Coronary Heart Disease
• Diuretic , β Blockers
• Levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids
• Tissue Plasminogen Activator
• Lipids, The Role of High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol, The Role of High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol
• Diet: Dietary Fat, Smoking
• Naturopathic Medicine
• Food Allergies
• Chronic Fatigue
• Effect of Statins
• Cholesterol: Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Heart Block, Hypercholesterolemia and many other disciplines.
The Journal is using Editor Manager System for easy online tracking and managing of the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes a peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.