Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Ophthalmology Case Report is a journal that deals with the study of anatomical, physiological, and diseases of the eye. The journal enhances communication and sharing of innovations and insights among academicians, researchers, clinicians, physicians, and other health care and medical professionals who deal with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of eye-related disorders. The focus of the journal is on systematic and scholarly studies aimed at addressing the emerging challenges in Ophthalmology.
The journal has archived resources of several issues from 2017 which tract the significant steps during the evolution of studies related to the eye. The journal’s author base is composed of eminent academicians, scientists and medical professionals from diverse geographical regions of the world. Similarly, the reader base also has heterogeneous composition as revealed by Google analytics. On an overall basis, the journal has been successful in the improvement of quality research outcomes in Ophthalmology and their wider propagation.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Ophthalmology Case Reports
A statistical representation of global users for Ophthalmology Case Reports (Source: Google Analytics)
- Google Analytics has revealed that readers are constantly accessing the website round the clock. Approximately 8810 visitors accessed the journal home page for various academic and research purposes which include: Knowing about the journal and its publication model; reading the aims and scope; manuscript preparation and submission protocol; accessing and citing the published content for scientific documentation.
- The geographical distribution of our readership is as follows: Asia (65.38%), Africa (2.15%), Europe (9.66%), America (18.57%), and Others (4.24%).
- It was observed that there was a relatively greater demand for scientific content since the sections on in press, current issues and archived articles recorded highest visibility and readership.
- The focus and mandate of the journal as detailed in the aims and scope attracted the researchers and professionals of medical science to the journal home page and encouraged them to submit their contributions as they found the journal to be most relevant and suitable for reaching out to the audience and gain wider recognition in their field of research.
- The citation metric of the journal revealed an upward trend over the past several years which indicated that the journal content was not only read but was also utilized in respective research endeavors and explorations.
Analysis on global internet users of alliedacademies.org (By Google Analytics)
Allied Academies was established in the year 1994 and operates a journal portfolio focusing on biomedical, environment, finance and marketing subjects. The main aim is to publish original, peer-reviewed articles following internationally recognized standard editorial guidelines, publication ethics and production policies. Several authors affiliated to reputed organizations, institutions, government bodies have published their valuable contributions with Allied Academies.
This itself is the testimony to the trust and confidence gained by the publisher over several years of publishing history. The web metric has revealed that Allied Academies is highly popular among scientific associations, libraries and professional bodies. More than 2,147,577 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 6,486,1480 page views.
Web metrics of Allied Academies (By Google Analytics)
- Users : 2,147,577
- Page views : 6,486,148
- Downloads : 76
As per the latest available Google Stats, the number of web sessions was 2,882,056 with 2.25 percent rate of new sessions. Additionally several users are also revisiting the web site indicating their sustained interest to read and publish content with Allied Academies journal. Upon considering the stats for the linked resources of Allied academies, the counts will be much higher.