Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Pulmonology and Clinical Research publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to Pulmonology emphasizing on the role of healthy pulmonary in promoting healthy life. The journal vividly disseminates latest knowledge and insights into broad spectrum of topics including but not limited to Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Interstitial lung disease, Interventional pulmonology, Lung cancer, Lung transplantation, pulmonary diagnostics, pulmonary imaging and pulmonary infections.
Popularity of the Journal of Pulmonology and Clinical Research can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total numbers of page views are 4,039.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Pulmonology and Clinical Research
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Pulmonology and Clinical Research (Source: Google Analytics)
• The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal of Pulmonology and Clinical Research is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
• According to the Google Analytics, more than 4,039 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on Pulmonology and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
• Readers from the major European Nations including India and USA visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
• Our online audience originates from both from the urban and rural settings; a great amount of traffic emerges from the major metropolitan cities like the India (16.07%), USA (13.30%), Dallas, Denver, Houston, Berlin, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego and Washington.
Online Journal popularity and reasons for priority enlisting in search engines (Source: Google)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of alliedacademies.org (By Google Analytics)
Allied Academies was established in the year 1994 and operates a journal portfolio focusing on biomedical, environment, finance and marketing subjects. The main aim is to publish original, peer-reviewed articles following internationally recognized standard editorial guidelines, publication ethics and production policies. Several authors affiliated to reputed organizations, institutions, government bodies have published their valuable contributions with Allied Academies.
This itself is the testimony to the trust and confidence gained by the publisher over several years of publishing history. The web metric has revealed that Allied Academies is highly popular among scientific associations, libraries and professional bodies. More than 2,147,577 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 6,486,1480 page views.
Web metrics of Allied Academies (By Google Analytics)
- Users : 2,147,577
- Page views : 6,486,148
- Downloads : 76
As per the latest available Google Stats, the number of web sessions was 2,882,056 with 2.25 percent rate of new sessions. Additionally several users are also revisiting the web site indicating their sustained interest to read and publish content with Allied Academies journal. Upon considering the stats for the linked resources of Allied academies, the counts will be much higher.