Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology publishes academic and scholarly articles covering a wide range of topics related to food and nutrition emphasizing on the role of healthy and nutritious food in promoting healthy living. The journal vividly disseminates latest knowledge and insights into broad spectrum of topics including but not limited to nutrition, nutritional deficiencies & disorders, food storage, food processing, nutritional immunology, nutrition economics, food sciences & technology, nutritional psychology, food safety & regulations and sports nutrition. Popularity of the Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology can be ascertained by the reader’s interest, curiosity and support, which is estimated from the response we have been receiving from diverse geographical regions all across the world. This is further ratified by the Google Analytics metrics that analyses and releases our reader’s profile from time to time and the total number of page views are 13798.
- The visitor’s traffic is the benchmark for the success of any scientific journal and the Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology is constantly attracting viewers across the world.
- According to the Google Analytics, more than 13,798 readers are visiting to our journal websites for submitting manuscripts, to browse the latest research published on genetics and to refer the published content for conceptualizing their research proposals, deriving research hypotheses and validating their contributions.
- Readers from the major European Nations including Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, and Norway visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
- Our online audience originate from both from the urban and rural settings; a great amount of traffic emerges from the countries like the India (17.50%), United States (7.70%), Brazil (2.28), Dallas, Denver, Houston, Berlin, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington
Google Analytics Metrics for the Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology
A statistical representation of global users for Journal of Genetics and Molecular Biology (Source: Google Analytics)
- The journal publishes peer-reviewed content under open access creative commons attribution license making it easily accessible and utilizable. Hence the primary motto in visiting our journal site is to read, access, share, and circulate the scholarly information.
- A great majority of authors are visiting our scholarly journal to submit their research contributions and retrieving archived content for research purposes as well as for continuing education.
- The journal renders authors an outstanding opportunity to publish their contributions to increase their visibility to the global scientific community and thus obtaining international recognition from their fellow researchers.
- The articles published in this journal are receiving attention from a large number of academicians, professionals, research communities as well as receiving regular citations.
- The journal considers the value of each article contribution and therefore, generates excellent profile sites for the each author and institution which helps the author and the respective institution to grab attention from all over the world.
Analysis on global internet users of alliedacademies.org (By Google Analytics)
Allied Academies was established in the year 1994 and operates a journal portfolio focusing on biomedical, environment, finance and marketing subjects. The main aim is to publish original, peer-reviewed articles following internationally recognized standard editorial guidelines, publication ethics and production policies. Several authors affiliated to reputed organizations, institutions, government bodies have published their valuable contributions with Allied Academies.
This itself is the testimony to the trust and confidence gained by the publisher over several years of publishing history. The web metric has revealed that Allied Academies is highly popular among scientific associations, libraries and professional bodies. More than 2,147,577 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 6,486,1480 page views.
Web metrics of Allied Academies (By Google Analytics)
- Users : 2,147,577
- Page views : 6,486,148
- Downloads : 76
As per the latest available Google Stats, the number of web sessions was 2,882,056 with 2.25 percent rate of new sessions. Additionally several users are also revisiting the web site indicating their sustained interest to read and publish content with Allied Academies journal. Upon considering the stats for the linked resources of Allied academies, the counts will be much higher.