Readership Metrics (By Google Analytics)
Biomedical Research publishes peer-reviewed content on medical research and associated subjects. Considering the importance of human health and several emergency medical and clinical issues associated with it, prime attention towards biomedical research is of great significance. The journal offers wide scope for publication of scholarly information which includes, but not limited to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences.
The archived content of the journal represents the track of progress made in this field over the past decade. The information gathered by the journal functions as resource of refined knowledge for academicians, scientists, physicians, clinical and medical professionals. The volume of information contained on the journal web-site is contributed by authors from different regions of the world. Due to these reasons readers hailing from diverse professional backgrounds and regions are interested in the journal content.
Google Analytics Metrics for the Biomedical Research
- It is quite evident from Google Analytics data that browser, viewers, and users are constantly visiting the web page of the journal from various quarters of the world 24×7.
- It was observed that approximately 103,501 visitors have accessed the journal pages for reading and deriving information for their use
- Our reader base originate from both developing and developed Nations. Readers from all the continents were found to visit our website the proportion of their distribution was as follows: India (8.65%), China (5.09%), Turkey (4.98%), United States (2.80%), China (2.36%), and India (2.23%).
- The average time spent by a visitor per session of 3 min indicated that their visit is not mere drop in but for availing the facility with some purpose which include viewing, reading, downloading and navigating.
- Sections of scientific literature including current issues and archives has recorded highest visibility and readership indicted that there exists profound interest in our published content.
- The journal has also taken keen interest in profiling the affiliations and academic achievements of authors and editors and the number of clicks on their web page show tremendous interest among the visitors. Concomitantly, this also resulted in wider recognition of the authors and editors and their contributions among medical research community.
Analysis on global internet users of alliedacademies.org (By Google Analytics)
Allied Academies was established in the year 1994 and operates a journal portfolio focusing on biomedical, environment, finance and marketing subjects. The main aim is to publish original, peer-reviewed articles following internationally recognized standard editorial guidelines, publication ethics and production policies. Several authors affiliated to reputed organizations, institutions, government bodies have published their valuable contributions with Allied Academies.
This itself is the testimony to the trust and confidence gained by the publisher over several years of publishing history. The web metric has revealed that Allied Academies is highly popular among scientific associations, libraries and professional bodies. More than 2,147,577 users have accessed the publisher website with more than 6,486,1480 page views.
Web metrics of Allied Academies (By Google Analytics)
- Users : 2,147,577
- Page views : 6,486,148
- Downloads : 76
As per the latest available Google Stats, the number of web sessions was 2,882,056 with 2.25 percent rate of new sessions. Additionally several users are also revisiting the web site indicating their sustained interest to read and publish content with Allied Academies journal. Upon considering the stats for the linked resources of Allied academies, the counts will be much higher.