Editorial - Current Trends in Cardiology (2020) Volume 4, Issue 1
Editorial Note- Recent Updates on Cardiology
Department of Cardiology, Numune Education and Research, Çankaya
- Corresponding Author:
Department of Heart
Numune Education and Research
E-mail: [email protected]
Accepted date: April 01, 2020
Citation: Harun Kundi. Editorial Note- Recent Updates on Cardiology. Curr Trend Cardiol. 2020; 4(1):13-14.
I am glad t o announce that in the year 2019, Current Trends in Cardiology has been published its 4th volume. Current Trends in Cardiology has been released its annual issue. Current Trends in Cardiology has provided rapid peer-review process as like before with highly admire professionals and well eminent professors.
Articles published in 2019 are
1. Designated fast tract improving the treatment of patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction .
2. Integral Role of Transthoracic Echocardiography and Clinical Predictors of Mortality in Septic Shock Patients .
3. Observation of early strut coverage after polymer-free biolimus-a9 coated stent by optical frequency domain imaging .
4. Comparison of the two dimensional versus three dimensional transthoracic echocardiography in assessment of mitral regurgitation .
5 .Do actual medical literature depict a satisfactory view of Left ventricular assistant device and Right ventricular failure? .
Around 20 articles were published which include research, review articles, case reports, short communications, image articles etc. In an average the article acceptance or rejection will be notify to author within 21 to 30 days of initial submission whereas the preliminary quality check result will be acknowledged within 24 to 48 hours of initial submission.
Well experts throughout the globe were acting as editorial board members for our journal.
Editorial and Review tracking system was established for easy tracking of the manuscript by author, editor as well as publisher. Authors can easily track their manuscript status through the credentials given to author at the time of submission. In this case I would like convey the token of recognition to the reviewers who are providing the review comments on time and also the editorial assistant who is working on the journal for final editing and proofing of the manuscripts before publication and also the authors who have published along with us.
In 2019, Current Trends in Cardiology has choose to use social networking to interconnect with authors, reviewers and editors along with the public and renowned professionals.
Journal is having more than 2500 followers in twitter where the recent issues regarding Cardiology are posted on daily basis. For easy contact of authors Current Trends in Cardiology has provided with whatsapp contact so that for any queries or concerns authors can easily contact editorial assistant. Along with these we are having the Linkedin account for Current Trends in Cardiology.
In 2019, Current Trends in Cardiology has completed a decade in publication history with the support of authors and their research works. In these 3 years, the articles were published with rapid peer-review process and we are expecting to do so in future.
Further we would like to thank our readers for their support. We are having more than 1500 readers worldwide and this will be only possible with open access journals. Our journal provides its google analytics report and the visitor’s traffic is the standard for the success of any scientific journal and the Current Trends in Cardiology is constantly attracting viewers across the world. Readers from the major countries including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, India, Egypt and Nigeria visit our journal domain to learn about the ongoing research activities in this field.
For its forthcoming volume of Current Trends in Cardiology, we will be providing the same characteristics just like 2019 and with the authors support and reviewers work we will go further and with more assistance from Editorial team we will try coin special issue related to the topic of our journal. With more furtherance from authors through their qualitative research work our journal will reach greater heights and we always encourage the publication of qualitative research works.
- Saban Mor, Salama R , Darawsha A. Designated fast tract improving the treatment of patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction. Curr Trend Cardiol. 2019; 3(1):1- 10.
- Sagger Mawri , Alexander Michaels , Tarun Jain. Integral Role of Transthoracic Echocardiography and Clinical Predictors of Mortality in Septic Shock Patients. Curr Trend Cardiol. 2018; 2(1):1-7.
- Yusuke Ochiumi , Yoriyasu Suzuki. Observation of early strut coverage after polymer-free biolimus-a9 coated stent by optical frequency domain imaging. Curr Trend Cardiol. 2018; 2(1):1-2.
- Kovitu Tyugo. Comparison of the two dimensional versus three dimensional transthoracic echocardiography in assessment of mitral regurgitation. Curr Trend Cardiol. 2018;2(1):1-15.
- Elio Aloia, Matteo Cameli, Aleksander Dokollari. Do actual medical literature depict a satisfactory view of Left Ventricular assistant device and Right Ventricular failure? Curr Trend Cardiol. 2017; 1(1):1-11.