Awards 2020 - Journal of Pregnancy and Neonatal Medicine (2021) Volume 5, Issue 3
EMBRYOLOGY 2020 _AWARDS
Dr. Amr Ismael M. Hawal*
Pediatrics, E-mail: [email protected]
The Neonatology 2020 to be held in London, UK on February 26-27, 2020 offers emerging scholar awards to outstanding researchers, exceptional graduates or early academicians who have distinctive enthrallment towards the conference themes. The Award strives in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians—meeting experts in the Neonatology field, interacting with colleagues from other parts of the world, and creating networks and long-term relations
Call For Nominations
• Expert Level (Scientific Achievement Award)
• The award to the experts who have made outstanding contributions to advancing in Neonatology 2020. It is the most prestigious award of the whole conference and is tagged as scientific service Achievement award. The eligibility criteria for achieving this award is that one should have minimum of 20+ years of experience in the relative field in public or private sector. The receiver of this award should have a dedicated fascination and should take initiative in researching the recent trends and developments towards the related subjects. You can nominate deserving of the award through online.
• Professional Level (The Research Contribution Award)
• The Award for professional or academic research activity acquired in Neonatology and Pediatrics research field in the public or private sector for experts having research knowledge at 10+ years in the field of Pediatrics and Neonatology with most relevant accomplishments. Part-time research experience would be counted as pro-rata. It is calculated starting from the date when you obtained the (first) degree entitling you to embark on a doctorate (either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited), even if a doctorate was never started or envisaged. You can nominate deserving of the award through online.
• Scholar Level (The Upcoming Researcher Award)
• The conference offers Scholar Level Award for the upcoming scientists, researchers and experts having 10+ years research experience in the field of Pediatrics and Neonatology. Our conference would like to provide best platform to expand your network by sharing your research knowledge at stage. Presentation includes 25-30 minutes of oral talk on the scientific research topics based on the theme of the conference along with 5 minutes panel discussions. You can nominate deserving of the award through online.
• Women Scientist (The Women of Science Award)
• Our Conference provides a unique platform for women scientists for presenting latest research projects with an in-depth analysis. We cordially invite women scholars and scientists from Universities/ Industries to who have 10+ years of research experience to join the forum. We are happy to encourage our women scientist’s participants through research awards and provide assistance for women scholars in career development and research guidance through our collaborations. Women Scientist can nominate deserving of the award through online.
• Outstanding Speaker Award in Neonatology 2020: This award is recognizing for individual who will present their projects, strategies, and schemes that have been implemented to improve long-term excellence in Neonatology and Pediatrics. You can nominate deserving of the award through online
• Best Keynote Speaker Award for the Neonatology 2020
• This award is recognizes for best Keynote speaker who will present their projects, strategies, and schemes that have been implemented to improve long-term excellence in Neonatology 2020. if you were confirmed as keynote presenter from the program manager, you can nominate someone deserving of the award through online
• Best Poster Presentation in Neonatology 2020
• Student Poster Competition is organized at Neonatology 2020, to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference. Allied Academies aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference. You can nominate someone deserving of the award through online.
• Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis
• This award is recognizing for Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation who will present their projects and thesis that have been implemented to improve long-term excellence in the field of Neonatology 2020. You can nominate deserving of the award through online. You can nominate someone deserving of the award through online.