Editorial - Current Trends in Cardiology (2019) Volume 3, Issue 1
Cardio Care 2020 scheduled at London, UK during March 23-24, 2020Sergey Suchkov
Director, Center for Personalized medicine, Sechenov University and Chair, Dept for Translational Medicine MOSCOW Engineering Physical Institute (MEPhI), Russia Russia, E-mail: [email protected]
Over 25 years Allied Academies has been organizing conferences on various research topics related to clinical, medical, life sciences, engineering and its allied areas. Allied Academies is a global leader in organizing international conferences, meetings, workshops etc. at higher levels of quality. Being established in 1997 this publishing house has been built on the base of esteemed academic and research institutions.
We have successfully completed the 3rd World Congress on Cardiology and Cardiac Nursing which was scheduled during March 25-26, 2019 at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The conference was initiated with the Honorable presence of the Renowned Speakers. The list includes:
• Title: Anomalous origin of a coronary artery from the contralateral sinus: Intervene or do nothing, James J Paul, Naval Regional Medical Center, USA
• Title: CPR team performance, how to achieve for excellence, Mohammad Shaban, Health Point Hospital, UAE
• Risk of cardiovascular disease among HIV patients on highly active anti-retroviral therapy Okello Emmanuel Onen, Clarke International University, Uganda.
We are glad to announce that the 4th World Congress on Cardiology and Cardiac Nursing which is going to be held during March 23-24, 2020 at London, UK and the event is enlightened with the theme “Exploring Modern Advancements and Technologies in the Field of Cardiology and Cardiac Health”.
Cardio Care 2020 hosting presentations based upon the few highlights as Cardiac Surgery and Heart devices, Heart Diseases in Women, Hypertension, Cardio metabolic syndrome (CMS), Pediatric Cardiology, Sports & exercise cardiology and many more.
The objective of this conference is to educate people with recent innovations and advances in Cardiology. It unites world-renowned experts, scientists and physicians to discuss the strategies and techniques in the field of cardiology. This conference invites members from universities, research institutions, and diagnostic enterprises to share their Views and research experiences on all related aspects of cardiology topics, providing a showcase of the latest techniques and innovations.
• Direct evidence of viral infection and mitochondrial alterations in the brain of fetuses at high risk for schizophrenia, Psychiatric Hospital of Havana, Cuba.
• Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO): Engineering, indications, cannulation strategies and management, San Bortolo Hospital, Italy.
• Chronic renal failure-Cardiovascular Risk Factor, University Clinical Center, Bosnia.
• Percutaneous closure of patent forame ovale (PFO): The new suture-mediated system vs. older systems, IRCCS Policlinico San Donato, Italy.
Contact Person: Emily Down
E-mail: [email protected]