Awards 2020 - Journal of Pregnancy and Neonatal Medicine (2021) Volume 5, Issue 2
28th Global Experts Meeting on Neonatal Nursing & Maternal Health care
Wendy stoelting Getlelfinger
Professor American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Franciscan Health Indianapolis, USA.
Best Nurse Award for Nursing Care 2020
This award recognises Speakers from all session for their excellence in practice and for the significant contribution that they make to their professions, their teams and their patients through their practice, leadership or research endeavour. Please consider nominating a nurse, or managerial nurse, Doctor, researcher who you feel deserves to be recognised for their service and dedication to the service. They may be a hospital nurse, GP surgery nurse, community nurse, mental health nurse or children’s nurse. A nurse who has responded admirably in the face of huge pressure or adversity should also be considered.
• The speaker ought to be an enlisted medical caretaker.
• The member can be from any field of nursing.
• Should have alliance from clinic or foundation.
• Should register for the gathering in the Speaker classification.
• Best Speaker Award for Nursing Care 2020.
• Should register for the meeting in the Speaker class.
• The member can be Nurse, scientists, Social Worker, Doctors, and so on.
• The member ought to be physically present at the meeting.
• To take interest in this class, the member ought to present their theoretical for the survey.
This honor tries to perceive a Best Oral introduction that has made an extraordinary commitment to quiet mind in their training or has taken an exceptional part in innovative work in Nursing Care. We are searching for verification of exertion and creative mind, authority, and advancement.
Best Keynote Speaker Nursing Care 2020
This honor will go to the person who has actualized a thought or imaginative methodology and displayed as a phenomenal research work which has brought about a sparing of life and cost, improved practice or another method for working. They may have completed or distributed creative research papers, been associated with clinical preliminaries or participated in preparing or instruction with the final product of profiting patients.
• The theoretical ought to be submitted to the entrance, to audit the paper for keynote session
• Speaker Should be Professor, Director, Chairman, Doctor, or any prominent Person
• The speaker ought to be available at the meeting.
• The speaker ought to have connection from University, Research Center or Hospital.
Best Organizing Committee Member Nursing Care 2020
This Memento will go for the best Organizing Committee individual from Nursing Care 2020, who ceaselessly partook to improve the gathering and has an exceptional obligation to deal with the meeting and go about as a good example and positive impact on peers.
• Professor, Director, Chairman, Doctor, or any prominent Person can OCM Member.
• OCM will be picked by Allied Academies Organization dependent on their profile, look into Work.
• Passive OCM isn't qualified for the Award.
• Winner will be picked by the on-location part and Program Manager dependent on OCM endeavors to the gathering.
Exceptional Masters/Ph.D./Postdocs Thesis work introduction in Nursing Care 2020
This honor welcomes applications from all Researchers, researchers, Ph.D. Understudy or College or college understudy who is working inside the National and International or Government who have conveyed results and steer change inside their wellbeing economy in the course of the most recent year and a half.
• The member ought to be right now doing Master/Ph.D./Postdocs or finished their degree inside the most recent 18 Month
• The member ought to have an alliance with the University or Research Center
Best Poster Award Nursing 2020
Best Poster Award will go to individual or group who have displayed notice as indicated by rules and subject of the notice have noteworthy advance and have demonstrated genuine drive to improve their learning results and go about as a good example and positive impact on peers.
• E-Poster are not qualified for this class
• Best publication Awards will be given to the initial 3 Participants.
• The best publication will be picked by the OCM
• Poster Abstract ought to be submitted to the Website or to the Program Manager to get an acknowledgment letter.
• A member ought to be enlisted for the meeting in the notice introduction classification
Wendy stoelting Getlelfinger,
Professor American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Franciscan Health Indianapolis, USA
Tel: 229 94794145
E-mail: [email protected]