Editorial - Otolaryngology Online Journal (2021) Volume 11, Issue 1
10th International Conference on Otolaryngology-e104
Talal Al Khatib*
King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- *Corresponding Author:
- Talal Al Khatib
King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
E-mail: [email protected]
10th International Conference on Otolaryngology, June 22-23, 2020| Paris, France
Best Poster Awards
Student Poster Competition is organized at Allied Academies, to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the Allied Academies Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference. Allied Academies aims at setting a platform for all the budding scientists and researchers to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.
• Unique opportunity to combine visual and oral explanations of your projects in the form of poster presentation.
• Best poster Award: 3 best posters will be awarded at the closing ceremony of the conference.
• The entire accepted poster abstract will be published in reputed and supporting international journals with unique DOI given by CROSSREF
• Best posters will be given an opportunity to publish the full work at discounted processing charges in the supporting international journals.
Young Researchers Forum
The Young Researchers Forum offers young researchers the possibility to meet and discuss research topics and methodologies, share and develop ideas, learn from each other and gain knowledge from senior researchers.
Young Researcher Sessions are organized at the Conference on Otolaryngology, to provide a unique platform for Young Researchers/Investigators for presenting latest research projects with an in-depth analysis. Allied Academies cordially invites Young Researchers from Universities/Institutes/Industries to present a short oral presentation during the forum. These oral presentations should be of 10 minutes duration in related scientific track followed by 5 minutes question hour. Therefore, presenters are encouraged to give comprehensive and dynamic talks. Applications will be selected based on past research productivity and future promise.
• Advancing perfection and perceiving remarkable commitments made by the youthful researchers for their work done essentially during the span of study.
• Find out about career advancement and the most recent research devices and technologies in your field.
• Graduates are motivated by the chance to choose neighbourhood or worldwide subjects of pertinence/enthusiasm to them and build up their own logical examinations and models drawing in locally or universally.
• Two researchers will be chosen for the Awards.
• Chance to be a student envoy.
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world.
• Discounts at the Allied Academies conferences, at different worldwide venues in future.
• Chance to distribute full length papers in rumored supporting international journals of Respective conference.
• Best Young Scientist Award introduction will be named by the board and if they wish to publish the full-length paper, they can publish in supporting worldwide journals of the respective conference at free of preparing charges.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience.
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit-Under 35yrs.
• All submissions must be in English.
• Otolaryngology 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Otolaryngology 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Otolaryngology 2020 more successful.
• The prize-winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
• Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to otorhinolaryng[email protected] along with the online application form below.