Young Research Forum - Research in Clinical Dermatology (2021) Volume 4, Issue 1
Young Research Forum
Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Dermatology Summit 2021
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Dermatology Summit 2021- Vision of Future Dermatology and Plastic Surgery!!
The DermatologySummit 202 Committee invites nominations for Young Scientist (YS) Awards for the year 2021. The award to a Young Scientist shall be made in recognition of notable contributions to branch of Dermatology and Plastic Surgery on the basis of the research work. The awards shall be presented for the best Young Scientist oral and best Young Scientist poster presentations at the Congress on Clinical & Experimental Dermatology, Plastic Surgery which will be held in San Francisco, USA from September 17-18, 2021.
Online entries will be accepted from December 15, 2020- September 10, 2021.
Dermatology Summit 2021 Young Scientist Awards:
Conference Committee is intended to honor prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Dermatology and Plastic Surgery.
Young Research’s Awards at Dermatology Summit 2021 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Dermatology and Plastic Research 2021 young research forum. .
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
· Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
· Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
· Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
· Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
· Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
· Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
· Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
· It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
· Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
· Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
· Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
· Age limit-Under 35yrs
· All submissions must be in English.
Dermatology Summit 2021 aims to provide a platform where academics and practitioners from cross-disciplinary fields from education, skincare sessions, and business can come together and collaborate. The conference will encourage the exploration of the potential synergies that may arise from the different perspectives.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, a letter of recommendation (from a research advisor for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form available at
Author(s): Alan Smith