Editorial Board Members
- Chung-Yi Chen, Dean and Professor, School of Medical and Health Sciences, Fooyin University, Taiwan.
- Kexin Liu, Professor. Department of Clinical Pharmacology, College of Pharmacy, Dalian Medical University, China.
- Shahin Aghaei, Associate Professor, Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
- Pierfrancesco Morganti, Professor, Skin Pharmacology and Applied Cosmetic Dermatology, Postgraduate School in Dermatology and Venereology, University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy.
- Mahaveer Mehta, Chairman and Medical Director, Dr. Mahaveer Mehta Medical Center, Dubai, UAE.
- Kiymet Handan Kelekci, Associate Professor, Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Izmir Katip Celebi University, Turkey.
- Shigeo Masuda, Associate Professor, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery (Sawa Lab), Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka, Japan.
- Deepak Jakhar, M.D. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy at University College of Medical Sciences, Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Hironobu Ihn, Professor & Chairman, Department of Dermatology & Plastic Surgery, Faculty Life Sciences, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto, Japan.
- Aylin Turel Ermertcan, Professor, Department of Dermatology, Medical Faculty, Manisa Celal Bayar University, Manisa, Turkey.
- Martain Pierre Jean Loonen, M.D, Ph.D,FCCP Head of Department, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, Abu Dhabi Branch, UAE.
- Pramod Kumar Nigam, Director cum Professor & Head, Department of Dermatology, STD & Leprosy, Pt.J.N.M. Govt. Medical College, Raipur-492001, Chhattisgarh, India.
- Adam Reich, Professor, Department of Dermatology, University of Rzeszow, Rzeszow, Poland.
- Pegah Ceric-Dehdari, M.D., Dermatology Specialist, Cosmesurge, Conrad, Dubai.
- Ishmeet Kaur, M.D. Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy, University College of Medical Sciences, Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, New Delhi, India.
- Haider Abdul-Lateef Mousa, Lecturer, College of Medicine, University of Basrah, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Iraq.
- Tasleem Arif, Assistant professor, Postgraduate Department of Dermatology, STDs and Leprosy Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College/Hospital (JNMCH), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh, India.