Editorial Board Members
- Arshad Khan, Assistant Professor ,University of Texas Health Science Center-Medical School, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA.
- Jorge Jacot, Associate Professor, Department of Pathology & Anatomy, Program Director Pathologists, Eastern Virginia Medical School, USA.
- Emmanouil Magiorkinis, Clinical Microbiologist/ Molecular Virologist. Senior Resident in Medical Biopathology. Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital, Pireas, Greece.
- Glen N. Gaulton, Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Vice Dean and Director, Center for Global Health,Center for Global Health, University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, USA.
- Sherif A. Rezk, Associate Professor of Clinical Pathology, University of California Irvine School of Medicine (UCI), Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, USA.
- Ahmed Mohamed Mosad Kabel, Assistant professor of Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Pharmacy, Taif University, Taif, Saudi Arabia.
- Zeliha Esin Celik, Assistant Professor ,Selcuk University, Faculty of Medicine, Pathology Department, Turkey.
- Mohamed Mahmoud Ibrahim Helal, Senior Scientist ,National Research Center, Cairo, Egypt.
- Jean-Francois Picimbon, Professor at the School of Bioengineering at QILU University of Technology (QLUT) and Director of the Institute of Agricultural Microbiology in Jinan , China.
- Othman Alfleesy, Associated Professor in Forensic Medicine.Forensic and Pathology Department, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Aden University , South Yemen .
- Goran Stojiljkovic, Vice Dean for International Relations and Foreign Students , Chief of Department of Forensic Medicine , Faculty of Medicine, University of Novi Sad, Serbia.
- Dinko Hristov, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Associate Profesor in Department of Food Hygiene and Control Veterinary Legislation and Management, Trakia University,Bulgaria.
- Sonam Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College, Karnal,Haryana, India
- Koichi Sakakura, Postdoctoral Fellowship in Surgery,University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine,Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Dr. Hasibe VURAL, Associate Professor Dr. Hasibe VURAL (Cingilli) Meram Medical Faculty, Department of Medical Biology, Turkey.